BBQ Grilled Nectara™ Nectarines with Buffalo Mozzarella, Basil Pesto and Rocket
- For the salad
- 6 Nectara™ nectarines. Tip: Tangy Punch pairs perfect with cheeses and Sweet Silk pairs perfect with rocket salad
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 120 grams rocket
- 125 grams x3 balls of buffalo mozzarella
- For the pesto
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Slice the nectarines in half, remove the stones and carefully salt and drizzle with oil. Then place on a hot BBQ. Grill until nicely charred, and when the texture has slightly softened.
- Make the pesto by adding all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until it is a smooth consistency.
- Make the dressing by whisking together the olive oil, pomegranate molasses and some salt. Place the rocket in a bowl and just before serving, lightly pour some dressing over the leaves.
- To serve, place a bed of rocket on each plate and sit 2 grilled nectarine halves on top. Break up the mozzarella and place around the leaves. Dollop some pesto and drizzle some pomegranate molasses.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
Cider-braised Chicken with envy™ Apple, Fennel & Rosemary
Cheesy JAZZ™ Apple & Caramelised Onion Tart (Vegetarian)
Grilled Nectara™ Tangy Punch Nectarines and Halloumi Skewers
envy™ Apple Easter Bliss Ball Pops
HONEYCOT® Apricot and Nutella Mini Doughnuts
CROC EGG™ Plum and Ricotta Pancake Stack
Pulled Pork with JAZZ™ Apple & Kimchi Slider Burger