Croc Eggs Plum and Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- self raising flour (1½ cups)
- cocoa powder
- pinch salt
- caster sugar (⅓ cup)
- butter melted and cooled
- coconut oil melted and cooled
- eggs beaten
- full cream milk (1 cup)
- plums whole
- 155 g coconut sugar (1 cup)
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 375 ml boiling water (1½ cups)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Prepare a baking dish by greasing the inside with butter and dust with flour.
- Sift the flour, cocoa and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk the sugar, melted butter and coconut oil together with the eggs, then whisk in the milk.
- Slowly add this egg mixture to the flour using a wooden spoon until you have a thick chocolate batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish, then evenly place the plums into the batter, top with the coconut sugar and boiling water and bake for 40 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve with cream or ice cream.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
Spelt Waffles with Spiced Envy™ Apple Compote
Smoked Cheddar, Sweet Onion & envy™ Apple Focaccia
envy™ Apple & Berry Smootie
JAZZ™ Apple, Rhubarb & Ginger Filo Scrunch
JAZZ™ Apple & Potato Rosti
BBQ Barramundi with Smitten® Apple and Fennel Rémoulade
Golden Syrup Smitten® Apple Dumplings