Chai Spiced Whole Baked JAZZ™ Apples
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
30 - 40 mins
- 5 Jazz apples
- 1/3 cup pecans chopped
- 1/3 cup walnuts chopped
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 30 grams butter (chilled) or cocoa butter
- 1 tbsp chai spice mix 2:1:1 ginger, cinnamon, cardamom
- pinch salt
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and and toss to combine. Using your finger tips, rub the chilled butter through the mixture until it’s evenly distributed.
- Carefully core 5 JAZZ™ Apples with a knife or apple corer, and place facing upwards in a lined baking dish. Make sure the apples are spread out evenly.
- Fill each apple with the stuffing mixture. Any remaining mixture can be spread around the apples. Cook at 180C for 30-40 minutes, or until the apples have softened completely.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly in dish before serving. Serving with either Greek yoghurt or a dollop of ice cream.
Credit: Lauren Argonne
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
BLACK DIAMOND® Plum Panna Cotta and Plum Jelly
JAZZ™ Apple, Orange and Turmeric Tonic
JAZZ™ Apple Zucchini Salad with a Tahini Dressing
Moroccan chickpea and JAZZ™ apple tagine
Smitten® Apple, Ricotta, Pepita and Honey Toast
Salted Butterscotch & JAZZ™ Apple ANZAC Crumble
Spiced CROC EGG™ Plum Chutney
JAZZ™ Apple Chips