Simple JAZZ™ Apple Muffins
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 3 JAZZ™ apples peeled
- 250 g self-raising flour (2 cups)
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- 150 g brown sugar (1 cup)
- 125 ml vegetable oil (½ cup)
- 2 eggs
- 185 ml milk (¾ cup)
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and cloves into a large bowl.
- Coarsely grate two JAZZ™ apples into a second bowl, then whisk in the sugar, oil, eggs and milk.
- Pour the Jazz apple mixture into the flour mixture and beat well until smooth
- Spoon into 12 lined ½ cup muffin moulds. Finely slice the remaining JAZZ™ apple and arrange the slices on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until a skewer can be inserted and removed cleanly. Cool on a rack, then serve.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
Turkey and envy™ Apple Stuffed Croissants
HONEYCOT® Apricot Ice Cream with Lemon Myrtle
Smitten® Stewed Apples with Oatmeal Crumble
One Pan Roasted Sausages with Ambrosia™ Apples, Potato and Sage
BBQ Barramundi with Smitten® Apple and Fennel Rémoulade
Fresh envy™ Apple & Ginger Kimchi
JAZZ™ Apple, Prune and Hazelnut Cake