Tomato and plum salad by Matt Preston
- 3 plums of your choice, such as the MONTAGUE tree™ or CROC EGGS™
- 8 heirloom or black Russian tomatoes, cut into irregular shapes
- 100g ricotta, crumbled
- basil leaves, to serve
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp tsp salt flakes
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of ground white pepper
- For the dressing, combine all ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Slice the cheeks off the plums, then cut into wedges. Place the tomatoes and plum wedges in a bowl, add the dressing and toss well to coat.
- To serve, arrange the tomatoes and plums in a serving bowl or on a platter. Scatter the ricotta over the salad, then place the basil leaves over the top as garnish. Serve immediately.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
BLACK DIAMOND® Plum Rocky Road
Sticky Smoky Spicy Pork Ribs with JAZZ™ Apple Slaw
envy™ Apple Tart by Reynold Poernomo
envy™ Apple and Mustard Ketchup
Fresh envy™ Apple & Ginger Kimchi
BBQ Grilled CROC EGGS™ Plum and Chicken Skewers
the MONTAGUE tree™ Peach Aquafaba Pavlova