Cinnamon Oats with Stewed the MONTAGUE™ tree Plums
- 1/2 cup Quick oats
- 1 cup Non-dairy milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 6 the MONTAGUE tree™ plums
- 1 tbsp Raw cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- To make the oatmeal, place oats and non-dairy milk into a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave for 2 minutes. If you prefer, you can also bring these to a boil on a saucepan and reduce to a simmer for around 10 minutes, or until all liquid is absorbed and oats are fluffy.
- Meanwhile, take the stones out of the MONTAGUE™ tree and quarter them.
- Place the MONTAGUE™ tree plums, cane sugar and vanilla into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer for around 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in cinnamon and maple syrup into cooked oats.
- Serve oats with 1/4 of stewed the MONTAGUE™ tree plums on top. Enjoy!
- Credit: Health For Happy
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
Tempeh and JAZZ™ Apple Burgers
Grilled Fish Tacos with JAZZ™ Apple Slaw
Smitten® Stewed Apples with Oatmeal Crumble
envy™ Apple Coconut Bircher
Croc EGG™ Plum Sorbet
Spicy Butterscotch JAZZ™ Apple Cake