the MONTAGUE tree™ spiced plum jam
- 600g the MONTAGUE tree™ plums, diced
- 200g caster sugar
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 2 star anise
- 2 pieces of orange peel
- ¼ cup coconut rum
- 1 piece of of cheese cloth
- 1/2 lemon cut into wedges
- In a large saucepan combine the plums, sugar, cinnamon, star anise, orange, rum and a pinch of salt. Tie the lemon wedges into a parcel. Add that to the mixture. Place over a low heat and cool stirring occasional until the jam thickens and everything is cooked together.
- Pour jam into a sterilised jar. Allow to cool and serve with toast or scones.
As seen on Channel 10’s Farm to Fork.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
CROC EGGS™ Plum Smoothie
Ambrosia™ Apple Fritters
Spelt Waffles with Spiced Envy™ Apple Compote
HONEYCOT® Apricot Tart with Cardamon and Hazelnuts
Greek Chicken and JAZZ™ Apple Lettuce Wraps
Spiced Pork Belly with Roasted Plums
JAZZ™ Apple, Rhubarb & Ginger Filo Scrunch