Smitten® Apple Tart with Goat’s Cheese and Prosciutto
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 11/2 sheets frozen butter puff pastry, just thawed
- 125g goat’s cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chives, finely chopped
- 1 large Smitten® apple, cored, cut into thin wedges
- 4 small Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp pink peppercorns, crushed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, plus extra, to serve
- 60g baby rocket leaves
- 4 thin slices prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan-forced (200°C conventional). Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Overlap pastry sheets on prepared tray to make a 40 x 24cm rectangle. Press on overlap to seal.
- Crumble cheese over pastry and spread, leaving a 2cm border. Top with chives, apple wedges, Brussels sprouts and peppercorns. Drizzle with oil. Fold in pastry edges.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until golden. Cool slightly, top with rocket and prosciutto and drizzle with extra oil. Slice and serve.
Recipe from the Better Homes and Gardens Magazine– June 2022 Edition.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
Spiced Brown Butter envy™ Apple Upside Down Cake
HONEYCOT® Apricot Tagine
Butter Lettuce & envy™ Apple Salad with Shallot Vinaigrette
Roast Chicken with Sweet Potato Mash and Caramelised Ambrosia™ Apples
1h 10 mins
Norman Style Chicken with JAZZ™ Apples