Smitten® Apple Salad
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 3 Smitten® apples, thinly sliced
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced, plus celery leaves
- 1 red onion, cut into 8ths
- 1 radicchio, cut into 8ths
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Heat a BBQ or Griddle until it smokes. Drizzle the red onion and radicchio with olive oil and a pinch of salt. Place on the grill and cook until charred on both cut sides.
- In a bowl mix the yoghurt, vinegar, honey, black pepper and a pinch of salt. Mix until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients and the dressing. Mix to coat the ingredients with the dressing.
- Serve on a large platter topped with extra walnuts and some celery leaves.
Recipe by Michael Weldon, featured on Farm to Fork.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
Pulled Pork with JAZZ™ Apple & Kimchi Slider Burger
HONEYCOT® Apricot and Nutella Mini Doughnuts
Grilled Pork Chops with Tangy Croc Eggs Plum Sauce
Tempeh and JAZZ™ Apple Burgers
Smitten® Apple, Ricotta, Pepita and Honey Toast
Spiralized envy™ Apple & Kale Salad
CROC EGGS™ Plum and Coconut Icy Poles