Smitten® Apple Salad
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 3 Smitten® apples, thinly sliced
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced, plus celery leaves
- 1 red onion, cut into 8ths
- 1 radicchio, cut into 8ths
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Heat a BBQ or Griddle until it smokes. Drizzle the red onion and radicchio with olive oil and a pinch of salt. Place on the grill and cook until charred on both cut sides.
- In a bowl mix the yoghurt, vinegar, honey, black pepper and a pinch of salt. Mix until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients and the dressing. Mix to coat the ingredients with the dressing.
- Serve on a large platter topped with extra walnuts and some celery leaves.
Recipe by Michael Weldon, featured on Farm to Fork.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
Butter Lettuce & envy™ Apple Salad with Shallot Vinaigrette
the MONTAGUE tree™ Plum, Peach, Nectarine & Halloumi Salad with Fresh Herbs
Norman Style Chicken with JAZZ™ Apples
HONEYCOT® Apricot and Nutella Mini Doughnuts
Smitten® Apple Galette
the MONTAGUE tree™ Plum and Almond Free Form Tart by Donna Hay