Smitten® Apple Salad
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 3 Smitten® apples, thinly sliced
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced, plus celery leaves
- 1 red onion, cut into 8ths
- 1 radicchio, cut into 8ths
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Heat a BBQ or Griddle until it smokes. Drizzle the red onion and radicchio with olive oil and a pinch of salt. Place on the grill and cook until charred on both cut sides.
- In a bowl mix the yoghurt, vinegar, honey, black pepper and a pinch of salt. Mix until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients and the dressing. Mix to coat the ingredients with the dressing.
- Serve on a large platter topped with extra walnuts and some celery leaves.
Recipe by Michael Weldon, featured on Farm to Fork.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
BBQ Chicken Skewers with Spicy Croc Eggs Plum Sauce
Spiced JAZZ™ Apple & Dulce De Leche Bars
Balsamic & JAZZ™ Apple Almond Butter Stuffed Dates
Seared Salmon with JAZZ™ Apple Waldorf and Lemon Aioli
Spicy Butterscotch JAZZ™ Apple Cake
JAZZ™ Apple & Cranberry Chicken Salad
JAZZ™ Apple Breakfast Parfait
Smitten® Apple Fritters with Chilli and Rosemary sugar