Eggplant, JAZZ™ Apple and Fennel Curry
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 2 grape seed oil
- 1 small onion finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves finely diced
- 3 red chilies finely sliced
- 3 JAZZ™ apples cut into chunks
- 3 eggplants cut into chunks
- 1 ½ fennel seeds toasted and ground
- 1 cumin seeds toasted and ground
- mint leaves and pappadums to serve
- Place a large pot over a medium heat. Add the grape seed oil and onion. Gently sauté without colouring. Add the garlic and chili and continue to sauté without colouring. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add the JAZZ™ apples and eggplant to the mixture and sprinkle over the fennel, cumin, turmeric and coriander. Stir to coat the JAZZ™ apples and eggplant completely in the spices. Be careful not to burn the spices.
- Add the vegetable stock. Stir to combine. Place a lid on and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the lentils to the curry and stir to combine and continue to cook with the lid on for a further 5-7 mins or until the eggplant is completely cooked through. Season with salt.
- Serve with mint leaves and pappadums.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
Tofu and JAZZ™ apple skewers
Spinach & envy™ Apple Chicken Roulade
Grilled the MONTAGUE tree™ Peaches with Peach Coconut Sorbet
the MONTAGUE tree™ Plum Ombré Chia Puddings
JAZZ™ Apple Cinnamon Roll Ice cream
Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad with envy™ Apples & Cranberry Vinaigrette
Overnight Maple JAZZ™ Apple Oats
Smitten® Apple Fritters with Chilli and Rosemary sugar