the MONTAGUE tree™ Plum, Peach, Nectarine & Halloumi Salad with Fresh Herbs
- Prepration Time
- 6 the MONTAGUE tree™ plums, seeded & sliced into eighths
- 4 the MONTAGUE tree™ white peaches, seeded & sliced into eighths
- 4 the MONTAGUE tree™ yellow peaches, seeded & sliced into eighths
- 2 the MONTAGUE tree™ white nectarines, seeded & sliced into eighths
- 300 g Halloumi, sliced into 1cm slices
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup parsely
- 1/2 cup roasted & salted macadamia nuts
- extra virgin olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Arrange the sliced stone fruit onto a large serving plate or bowl.
- Pan fry the halloumi until golden brown on each side.
- Add and arrange the halloumi over the stone fruit.
- Sprinkle the red onion, basil, mint, parsley, and macadamia nuts over the stone fruit and
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, then sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper.
Credit: Gather & Feast
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
Caramelised Grilled JAZZ™ Apples with Coconut Cream and Granola
Cinnamon Oats with Stewed the MONTAGUE™ tree Plums
the MONTAGUE tree™ Peach, Watermelon and Feta Salad
envy™ Apple Braised Chicken Thighs
Thai JAZZ™ Apple Spring Rolls with Apple Peanut Sauce
JAZZ™ Apple and Blueberry Pandowdy
Smoky Tempeh & JAZZ™ Apple Slaw Sandwich
The Orchard Sausage and Smitten® Apple Salad