White Chocolate envy™ Apple Brownies
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 230g unsalted butter, softened
- 180g block white chocolate, roughly chopped, plus extra finely chopped, to serve
- 4 free-range eggs
- 11/2 cups caster sugar
- 11/2 cups plain flour
- 2 envy™ apples, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- Icing sugar, to serve
- Preheat oven to 150°C fan- forced (170°C conventional). Grease and line sides and base of a 22cm square cake pan with baking paper.
- Combine butter and chocolate in a large heatproof bowl. Stir over a large saucepan of simmering water until smooth, then remove from heat. Cool slightly.
- Beat eggs and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Stir into butter mixture, then fold in sifted flour. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Arrange apple slices on top, then cook for a further 45 minutes. Cover with foil if over-browning.
- Cool brownie in pan, slice into squares, top with extra chocolate and pistachios, then dust with icing sugar.
Recipe from the Better Homes and Gardens Magazine– June 2022 Edition.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
Spiced JAZZ™ Apple & Dulce De Leche Bars
Norman Style Chicken with JAZZ™ Apples
Rocket & CROC EGGS™ Plum Summer Salad
envy™ Apple & Jalapeno Tuna Poke Bowl
BLACK DIAMOND® Plum Sangria
Smitten® Apple Tart with Goat’s Cheese and Prosciutto
Spicy Butterscotch JAZZ™ Apple Cake