the MONTAGUE tree™ Plum Crumble
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 300 g the MONTAGUE tree™ premium plums
- 200 g fresh strawberries
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 of a lemon juice
- 30 g oats
- 20 g coconut flour
- 30 g buckwheat
- 1/2 large ripe banana
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Roughly chop strawberries and plums, then toss with lemon juice and vanilla and pour into an oven-safe dish.
- Combine oats, buckwheat, coconut flour, vanilla and mashed banana to form a crumble. Layer evenly on top of fruit.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes until golden.
- Serve with a dollop of coconut yoghurt!
Credit: Naturally Nina
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
the MONTAGUE tree™ Plum and Almond Free Form Tart by Donna Hay
Pork Tenderloin with JAZZ™ Apple & Onion Marmalade
BLACK DIAMOND® Plum Rocky Road
Winter Power Bowl with JAZZ™ apple
Croc Eggs Plum and Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
JAZZ™ Apple, Watermelon and Feta Salad