the MONTAGUE tree™ Plum Crumble
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 10 the MONTAGUE tree™ plums, diced into cubes
- 2 tbs butter
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 lemon, juice
- sea salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 100g butter, diced
- In an oven safe dish or cast iron pan or skillet, add the plums, season with sugar, butter, lemon (optional) and a pinch of salt. Mix together.
- In a bowl, combine the crumble ingredients, using your fingers work the flour and sugar into the butter until all combined.
- Generously layer the crumble mixture over the plum mixture and add into the BBQ or oven (pre-heated at 180 degrees C). Cook for 20 - 35 minutes until the plums begin to bubble up the side of the dish and the crumble is golden brown all over.
- Serve with your choice of cream, ice cream or both!
Recipe by Michael Weldon, featured on Farm to Fork.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
envy™ apple and tuna tartar with dill & chive oil and macadamia cream
Smoky Tempeh & JAZZ™ Apple Slaw Sandwich
Cinnamon JAZZ™ Apple Dumplings with Cream Cheese Drizzle
Kingfish and envy™ Apple Crudo by Pieter Buijsse
Baked CROC EGGS™ Plums and Almond Tart