- PREP TIME: 15 minutes
- COOK TIME: 20 minutes
- SERVES: 4
- Place a large pot over a medium heat. Add the grape seed oil and onion. Gently sauté without colouring. Add the garlic and chili and continue to sauté without colouring. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add the apples and eggplant to the mixture and sprinkle over the fennel, cumin, turmeric and coriander. Stir to coat the apples and eggplant completely in the spices. Be careful not to burn the spices.
- Add the vegetable stock. Stir to combine. Place a lid on and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the lentils to the curry and stir to combine and continue to cook with the lid on for a further 5-7 mins or until the eggplant is completely cooked through. Season with salt.
- Serve with mint leaves and pappadums.