JAZZ™ Apple and Fig Breakfast Bar
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 250 g rolled oats (2½ cups)
- 100 g shredded coconut (1¼ cups)
- 150 g dried figs (¾ cup) chopped
- 80 g pepitas (⅓ cup)
- 80 g sunflower seeds (⅓ cup)
- 150 g flaked almonds (¾ cup)
- 2 Jazz apples grated
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- Preheat oven to 125C.
- Put the oats, coconut, figs, pepitas, sunflower seeds and almonds in a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Add the apple and mix again.
- Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and mix thorough until the ingredients are evenly coated.
- Press the mixture into a lined 21cm square cake tin and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes, until lightly golden on the edges and firm to touch.
- Cut into 18 pieces, then cool thoroughly before serving. Store airtight for up to 1 week.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
JAZZ™ Apple, Watermelon & Mint Cooler
JAZZ™ Apple, Rhubarb & Ginger Filo Scrunch
Simple JAZZ™ Apple Muffins
Rocket & CROC EGGS™ Plum Summer Salad
Spiralized envy™ Apple & Kale Salad
envy™ Apple Braised Chicken Thighs
the MONTAGUE tree™ Plum and Coconut Cake by Donna Hay