Prosciutto, Nectara™ Nectarine and Fontina Panini on Rosemary Focaccia
- 1 Nectara™ nectarine, pitted and peeled, cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 2 slices of rosemary focaccia, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 2 slices fontina cheese
- 3-4 slices good-quality prosciutto
- 1 handful fresh rocket
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your sandwich press.
- Grill the nectarine slices on the sandwich press until marks appear, 30 seconds to a minute. Set aside to cool.
- Spread the butter on one side of the sliced focaccia and place butter side down on a clean plate or cutting board. Place a slice of fontina on the unbuttered side of on slice of bread and top with the prosciutto and the cooled nectarine slices. Add fresh black pepper and rocket. Top with the other slice of fontina and then the other slice of focaccia, butter side up.
- Place the sandwich on the sandwich press and grill until the bread is golden brown and crispy, 2 to 3 minutes. Then enjoy!
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
BBQ Chicken Skewers with Spicy Croc Eggs Plum Sauce
Caramel & Sesame envy™ Apple Bites
Winter Power Bowl with JAZZ™ apple
Buttery JAZZ™ Apple Caramel Tart with Meringue