JAZZ™ Apple & Potato Rosti
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 1 kg potato, grated and liquid squeeze out through dry clean cloth
- 4 JAZZ™ apples, grated (squeeze little moisture out)
- 5 thyme sprigs, leaves picked
- 2 tbs butter
- sea salt
- serve with fried eggs and hot sauce
- In a large bowl combine the potato, apple and thyme with a pinch of salt. Mix and squeeze together with clean hands.
- Heat a non stick frypan over a medium heat. Add in the butter and a drizzle of olive oil. Press the potato and JAZZ™ apple mixture into the pan and gently fry. Cook until the bottom is golden and the mixture is cooked through half way. Carefully flip the rosti and cook the other side until golden and cooked through. This will roughly take 3 minutes.
- In a fry pan, fry an egg.
- Serve the rosti, topped with a fried egg and serve with your favourite hot sauce on the side.
Recipe by Michael Weldon, featured on Farm to Fork.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
Pork Tenderloin with JAZZ™ Apple & Onion Marmalade
envy™ Apple Tart
Caramel & Sesame envy™ Apple Bites
Smitten® Apple Salad
envy™ Apple Crumble Bars
JAZZ™ Apple and Blueberry Pandowdy
Waffles with Poached HONEYCOT® Apricots & Rosewater Greek Yoghurt