Grilled the MONTAGUE tree™ Peaches with Peach Coconut Sorbet
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 8 ripe yellow or white the MONTAGUE tree™ peaches
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ¼ tsp almond extract (optional)
- To make the sorbet, remove the pit of 4 MONTAGUE tree™ peaches and puree them in a blender, follow with coconut cream, maple syrup, lime juice and almond extract, blend again to mix. It should taste slightly sweetener than you want it to.
- Pour it in an airtight container and freeze overnight. If using an ice cream machine, follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- Just before serving, halve and pit the remaining peaches, preheat the grill pan on the stove and place the peaches cut side down and grill for 2-4min, turn over and grill for another 2min, until charred and some juices start to release. Serve with the peach sorbet.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
Kale, JAZZ™ Apple & Cashew Cheese Salad
Spiralized envy™ Apple & Kale Salad
JAZZ™ Apple & Raspberry Coconut Parfaits
JAZZ™ Apple & Mustard Potato Salad
Simple JAZZ™ Apple Muffins
Smitten® Stewed Apples with Oatmeal Crumble
HONEYCOT® Apricot and Nutella Mini Doughnuts
Grilled Pork Chops with Tangy Croc Eggs Plum Sauce