Grilled Gruyère, Nectara™ Nectarines, and Honey Tartines on Sourdough
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Nectara™ Nectarines, pitted and sliced
- 115 grams Gruyère, sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Sherry or red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat BBQ grill to medium heat and line with foil. Brush both sides of bread slices with olive oil. Grill bread on one side until lightly toasted with grill marks, for about 2 minutes.
- Place Nectara™ nectarines and cheese on the grilled side of the bread slices. Grill again for 2-3 minutes more.
- Drizzle sandwiches with honey and vinegar, season with salt and pepper.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
envy™ Apple Shortcake Squares
JAZZ™ Apple Galettes
Baked envy™ Apples with Nutella
Pulled Pork with JAZZ™ Apple & Kimchi Slider Burger
Cheesy JAZZ™ Apple & Caramelised Onion Tart (Vegetarian)
Turkey and envy™ Apple Stuffed Croissants
Smitten® Apple and Zucchini Slaw with Cashew Dressing