- PREP TIME: 15 minutes
- COOK TIME: 45 minutes
- SERVES: 8
- To dehydrate plums, cut in half and place on a baking tray in a low heat oven (110°C) overnight, or until they are dry.
- For the brownies, preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Prepare a 20cm cake tin and line with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the melted chocolate, butter and sugar.
- Whisk in the eggs, followed by the almond meal and sliced plums.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and top with dehydrated plums to decorate.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before dusting and slicing.
These brownies will keep stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.