envy™ Apple and Pea Potato Salad
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 500 g diced potatoes, boiled until just soft
- 1 red onion, diced blanched for 30 seconds in the potato cooking water
- 2 envy™ apples, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 150 g frozen peas, warmed in boiling water to defrost
- ½ bunch chives, sliced
- ½ cup yoghurt
- ½ mayo
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup danish feta crumbled
- Black pepper
- Boil the potatoes until tender then strain and allow to steam in the colander for a few minutes.
- In a bowl mix together the dressing ingredients until combined.
- In a large salad bowl combine the salad ingredients, saving a couple of chives for garnishing. Add the dressing to the salad ingredients, add the potatoes to the mix while still slightly warm. Toss everything together to combined.
- Serve the salad warm or cold topped with sliced chives.
Recipe by Michael Weldon, featured on Farm to Fork.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
Croc Eggs Plum and Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
JAZZ™ Apple and Blueberry Pandowdy
Caramel envy™ Apples
CROC EGG™ Plum and Ricotta Pancake Stack
Caramel JAZZ™ Apples with Sweet Dukkah and Yoghurt
JAZZ™ Apple and Basil Margarita
BBQ Pork Chops with JAZZ™ Apple & Potato