BBQ Barramundi with Smitten® Apple and Fennel Rémoulade
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 4 barramundi fillets
- sea salt
- extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Smitten® apples, julienned
- 1 head of fennel, shredded and fronds saved
- 2 spring onions, sliced thinly
- 2 tbs capers
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 bunch mint, leaves picked
- Heat the BBQ or Griddle pan until smoking. Brush the skin of the fish with extra virgin olive oil. Add to the BBQ and cook until the skin is crispy and the fish is cooked halfway. Turn and cook the fish for another couple of minutes.
- In a bowl combine the apple, fennel, spring onion, capers, mayo, lemon juice and a pinch of salt, mix together until all the ingredients are coated in the mayonnaise.
- Serve the remoulade, topped with the Barra and garnish with the mint and fennel tops.
Recipe by Michael Weldon, featured on Farm to Fork.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
BBQ Chicken Skewers with Spicy Croc Eggs Plum Sauce
Spiralized envy™ Apple & Kale Salad
Caramel envy™ Apples
envy™ Apple & Green Bean Casserole
Spelt Waffles with Spiced Envy™ Apple Compote
HONEYCOT® Apricot and Nutella Mini Doughnuts
BLACK DIAMOND® Plum Rocky Road
Grilled the MONTAGUE tree™ Peaches with Peach Coconut Sorbet