BBQ Barramundi with Smitten® Apple and Fennel Rémoulade
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 4 barramundi fillets
- sea salt
- extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Smitten® apples, julienned
- 1 head of fennel, shredded and fronds saved
- 2 spring onions, sliced thinly
- 2 tbs capers
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 bunch mint, leaves picked
- Heat the BBQ or Griddle pan until smoking. Brush the skin of the fish with extra virgin olive oil. Add to the BBQ and cook until the skin is crispy and the fish is cooked halfway. Turn and cook the fish for another couple of minutes.
- In a bowl combine the apple, fennel, spring onion, capers, mayo, lemon juice and a pinch of salt, mix together until all the ingredients are coated in the mayonnaise.
- Serve the remoulade, topped with the Barra and garnish with the mint and fennel tops.
Recipe by Michael Weldon, featured on Farm to Fork.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
JAZZ™ Apple Zucchini Salad with a Tahini Dressing
Croc EGG™ Plum Sorbet
JAZZ™ Apple, Ham, & Cheese Pockets
Chocolate, Vanilla and CROC EGGS™ Plums Ice-Cream Sandwiches
the MONTAGUE tree™ Plum and Coconut Cake by Donna Hay
Spiralized envy™ Apple & Kale Salad
JAZZ™ Apple Cake