Plum, Grilled Radicchio and Goats Cheese Salad
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 2 raddichio, cut into 8ths
- 1 cup stale sourdough torn into chunks
- 200 g goat’s cheese
- 5 the MONTAGUE tree™ plums, sliced thinly
- 1 baby gem lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 bunch of dill, leaves picked
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Heat BBQ until smoking. Drizzle the radicchio with olive oil and a little salt and place onto the grill to char and caramelize.
- Drizzle the sour dough with olive oil and place onto the grill to toast and char.
- In a jar combine the dressing ingredients with a pinch of salt and pepper. Seal the jar tight and shake the dressing until combined.
- Once the bread is cooked place in a bowl and crumble the goat’s cheese into it. Mix and toss the together until the goat’s cheese coats the croutons.
- Once the radicchio is cooked through arrange in an open fan on a large platter. Mix in the baby gem leaves and tuck in sliced plums in fan formation. Spoon over the dressing making sure all is coated. Top with the croutons and dill.
Recipe by Michael Weldon, featured on Farm to Fork.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
envy™ Apple Rose Cupcakes
Spiced Brown Butter envy™ Apple Upside Down Cake
Baked envy™ Apples with Nutella
BBQ Barramundi with Smitten® Apple and Fennel Rémoulade
Waffles with Poached HONEYCOT® Apricots & Rosewater Greek Yoghurt
Winter Power Bowl with JAZZ™ apple
Kale, JAZZ™ Apple & Cashew Cheese Salad
Chocolate and CROC EGGS™ Plum Brownie