JAZZ™ Apple Breakfast Parfait
- Prepration Time
- 1 Jazz Apple
- 4 tbsp rolled oats quinoa flakes for gluten free
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 250 ml milk
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 medjool date
- 4 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- Cut the apple in half and remove the core.
- Place ½ of the apple in a blender with rolled oats, chia seeds, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, cloves and the date. Blend till smooth
- Take the remaining apple and dice. (Toss in a squeeze of fresh lemon if desired to stop it going brown).
- Pour 1/2 of the mixture into a tall glass. Top with 2 tbsp of the coconut yoghurt and half of the chopped apple. Top with remaining oat mixture from the blender then finish with the remaining 2 tbsp of coconut yoghurt and apple.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon to serve.
Credit: Rachael Finch
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
envy™ Apple & Jalapeno Tuna Poke Bowl
Stewed Smitten® Apple with Nuts, Seeds and Yoghurt