JAZZ™ Apple, Pork & Sage Meatballs
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 500 g pork mince
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 JAZZ™ apple, grated
- 6 sage leaves, sliced thinly
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup pecorino, grated
- sea salt
- black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- sage burnt butter
- In a frypan over a medium heat, cook the onion in olive oil with a pinch of salt. Once the onion is soft, add in the garlic and cook until soft. Add in the JAZZ™ apple and sage, remove from the heat and mix through the onion and garlic. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl combine the pork mince, onion mixture, breadcrumbs, pecorino, pinch of salt and pepper. Mix together until combined. Form into meat balls.
- In a large frypan over a medium heat cook the meatballs until golden all over.
- Serve the meatballs in a bowl dressed with sage burnt butter and extra pecorino.
Recipe by Michael Weldon, featured on Farm to Fork.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
JAZZ™ Apple & Potato Rosti
JAZZ™ Apple Cinnamon Roll Ice cream
envy™ Apple and Pea Potato Salad
Smoked Cheddar, Sweet Onion & envy™ Apple Focaccia
Haloumi & envy™ Apple Slaw Tacos
Plum, Ricotta and Almond Cake
the MONTAGUE tree™ Plum and Coconut Cake by Donna Hay
JAZZ™ Apple and Apricot Tarte Tartin