Raw JAZZ™ Apple and Beetroot Slaw with Hot English Mustard dressing
- Prepration Time
- 3 JAZZ™ apples, shredded
- 4 beetroots, shredded
- 1 kohlrabi, shredded
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp hot English mustard
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- In a jar combine the dressing ingredients. Shake well until combined.
- Mix together the slaw ingredients. Pour in the dressing. Toss together until the ingredients are coated in the dressing.
- Serve on a large bowl or platter.
Recipe by Michael Weldon, featured on Farm to Fork.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
Sautéed Halibut with envy™ Apple & Lemon Brown Butter Sauce
envy™ Apple Rose Cupcakes
Smitten® Apple and Fennel BBQ Chutney