Pork Cutlet Milanese with JAZZ™ Apples and Potatoes
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 3 JAZZ™ apples peeled and cut into wedges
- 4 medium potatoes peeled
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves sliced
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 250 ml white wine (1 cup)
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ bunch of shallots finely sliced
- 4 pork cutlets french trimmed
- 75 g plain flour (½ cup)
- 2 tbsp eggs beaten
- 2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 dried oregano
- vegetable oil for frying
- lemon wedges to serve
- Slice the potatoes ½cm thick and fry in olive oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat for 4 minutes, until beginning to brown. Add the JAZZ™ apples, garlic, fennel seeds, chili flakes and butter and cook for 3 more minutes, until aromatic.
- Pour in the wine, season with salt and pepper then simmer until the liquid has evaporated. Mix in the shallots.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper, then dust with flour. Combine the eggs and milk and dip the cutlets, the coat with a mixture of breadcrumbs and oregano.
- Fry in hot (180C) vegetable oil for 4 minutes each side, until well browned and the pork is firm to touch.
- Drain on kitchen paper, then serve with the apple mixture and lemon wedges.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
JAZZ™ apple, peanut butter and raisin granola
Chocolate and CROC EGGS™ Plum Brownie
Norman Style Chicken with JAZZ™ Apples
CROC EGGS™ Plum Smoothie
Baked CROC EGGS™ Plums and Almond Tart
JAZZ™ Apple, Watermelon & Mint Cooler
Spiced CROC EGG™ Plum Chutney
the MONTAGUE tree™ Plum Crumble