the MONTAGUE tree™ Plum and Coconut Cake by Donna Hay
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup (160ml) light-flavoured extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup (280g) natural Greek-style (thick) yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 cup (220g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 1 cup (80g) desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ¾ cups (260g) self-raising (self-rising) flour
- 6 the MONTAGUE tree™ plums, sliced into thinly sliced wedges
- extra caster (superfine) sugar, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Line a 20cm x 30cm slice tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the eggs, oil, yoghurt, lemon rind and sugar into a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add the coconut, baking powder and flour and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin, top with the plum wedges and sprinkle with the extra sugar. Bake for 45–50 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Allow it to cool in the tin for 10 minutes. Slice and serve with extra yoghurt.
Recipe by Donna Hay
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
JAZZ™ Apple & Raspberry Coconut Parfaits
JAZZ™ Apple, Ham, & Cheese Pockets
Tempeh and JAZZ™ Apple Burgers
Blackened Snapper with Apple & Mango Relish
Grilled the MONTAGUE tree™ Peaches with Peach Coconut Sorbet
Smitten® Stewed Apples with Oatmeal Crumble
CROC EGGS™ Plum and Coconut Icy Poles