Smitten® Apple, Oat and Yoghurt Muffins
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 3-4 Smitten Apples peeled and grated
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt reserve 1/3 cup to serve
- 2 eggs lightly whisked
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 2 tsps ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Combine apple, oats, coconut, cinnamon and vanilla in a bowl and mix to combine then set aside. Reserve ¼ of the mixture for the end.
- Combine flour, baking powder and sugar in a bowl. Make a well in the centre and add the eggs, yogurt and vanilla. While stirring, add milk.
- Combine with apple mixture. Divide the mixture between a 12 x cup lightly greased muffin tin and top with the reserved apple mixture.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the tin before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Serve with yoghurt.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
Simple JAZZ™ Apple Muffins
Rocket & CROC EGGS™ Plum Summer Salad
Balsamic & JAZZ™ Apple Almond Butter Stuffed Dates
BLACK DIAMOND® Plum Sangria
Waffles with Poached HONEYCOT® Apricots & Rosewater Greek Yoghurt