BLACK DIAMOND® Plum Rocky Road
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- Passive Time
- 1 kg black diamond plums halved with stone removed
- 580 g white chocolate buttons
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 100 g mini marshmallows
- 200 g pistachio nuts
- 200 g dry roasted peanuts
- Set the oven to 95° C Place plums on an oven tray lined with baking paper and leave to dehydrate overnight. Alternatively use a dehydrator and follow the settings for drying fruit.
- Once plums are dried, set aside. Keep a few extra to place on the top of your rocky road to decorate.
- Line a 24cm square baking dish with baking paper and for later.
- Now start melting the chocolate, bring a small quantity of water to the boil in a saucepan, tip in chocolate, stir chocolate until completely melted, remove from heat and place a stainless-steel bowl on top.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients mix well with a spatula then tip into the lined baking dish and flatten with a spatula then top with the reserved plums.
- Place in the refrigerator to set for at least an hour or overnight.
- Cut into squares and store in a container in the refrigerator.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
Spiralized envy™ Apple & Kale Salad
envy™ Apple and Pea Potato Salad
JAZZ™ Apple & Raspberry Coconut Parfaits
Salted Butterscotch & JAZZ™ Apple ANZAC Crumble
Caramel JAZZ™ Apples with Sweet Dukkah and Yoghurt
Grilled Pork Chops with Tangy Croc Eggs Plum Sauce