One Pan Roasted Sausages with Ambrosia™ Apples, Potato and Sage
- 4 Ambrosia™ apples, quartered and cored
- 4 Dutch cream potatoes, roughly chopped
- 12 small pork chipolata sausages (around 550g in total)
- handful of sage leaves, plus extra to serve
- 3 fresh bay leaves
- 3 shallots, peeled and quartered
- 100ml dry white wine
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 180C Fan-forced
- Arrange the Ambrosia™ apples, potatoes, sausages, sage, bay leaves and shallots in a large oven-proof dish. Ensure the sausages are mostly sitting on top so they can brown nicely and the herbs are mostly tucked in to avoid them burning.
- Pour in the wine and drizzle with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven, uncovered, for 45-50 minutes or until the sausages are golden, the apples tender and the potatoes cooked through. Scatter with some extra sage leaves and serve.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
Fresh envy™ Apple & Ginger Kimchi
Spiced envy™ Apple Tart with Almond Frangipane Cream
2h 25 mins
envy™ Apple Crumble Bars
Salted Butterscotch & JAZZ™ Apple ANZAC Crumble
Smoky Tempeh & JAZZ™ Apple Slaw Sandwich
JAZZ™ Apple, Watermelon and Feta Salad