JAZZ™ Apple Monsters
- Prepration Time
- 2 JAZZ™ apples
- 3-4 strawberries and/or 1 green kiwifruit
- 1 packet mini marshmallows - halved
- 16 white chocolate buttons
- 16 small chocolate drops
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup toasted shredded coconut
- Wash the apples and pat dry.
- Cut each apple into quarters then cut a small wedge out of the skin side to make a mouth shape.
- Brush or dip the top edge of the apple with honey and press into the toasted coconut to make squiggly hair.
- Spread a little peanut butter inside each mouth and use the marshmallows to make little wonky teeth.
- Then add a slice of strawberry or kiwifruit for a tongue.
- Decorate the outside top edge with marshmallow eyes with chocolate centres.
- Chill until ready to serve.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
JAZZ™ Apple, Orange and Turmeric Tonic
the MONTAGUE tree™ Plum Crumble
Olive Oil Cake with JAZZ™ Apple and Fig Compote, Sesame Brittle & Cashew Nut Cream
Kale, JAZZ™ Apple & Cashew Cheese Salad
Golden Syrup Smitten® Apple Dumplings
Smitten® Apple, Ricotta, Pepita and Honey Toast