JAZZ™ Apple Galettes
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 2-3 JAZZ™ apples, cored and sliced
- 3 sheets ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 egg + 1 tablespoon milk or cream – beaten for egg wash
- 1/2 cup apricot jam - warmed
- Icing sugar, for dusting
- Dried rose petals
- Preheat the oven to 180° C and line a baking tray with cooking paper.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 4 squares then cut large hearts (you can use a cookie cutter or you can freehand them with a small knife). Then make a smaller heart 2-3 mm smaller scoring with a knife or the cutter. Arrange the hearts on the trays leaving room for expansion.
- Brush each heart with the egg wash and arrange the apples in a decorative pattern – leaving a 2cm edging around each tart.
- Drizzle the apples with a little warm apricot jam.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- Dust with icing sugar and sprinkle with dried rose petals or edible flowers.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
envy™ Apple Tart
the MONTAGUE tree™ Peach, Watermelon and Feta Salad
Fresh envy™ Apple & Ginger Kimchi
envy™ Apple & Green Bean Casserole
Sticky Smoky Spicy Pork Ribs with JAZZ™ Apple Slaw
envy™ Apple Coconut Bircher
BBQ Chicken Skewers with Spicy Croc Eggs Plum Sauce