JAZZ™ Apple Galettes
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 2-3 JAZZ™ apples, cored and sliced
- 3 sheets ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 egg + 1 tablespoon milk or cream – beaten for egg wash
- 1/2 cup apricot jam - warmed
- Icing sugar, for dusting
- Dried rose petals
- Preheat the oven to 180° C and line a baking tray with cooking paper.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 4 squares then cut large hearts (you can use a cookie cutter or you can freehand them with a small knife). Then make a smaller heart 2-3 mm smaller scoring with a knife or the cutter. Arrange the hearts on the trays leaving room for expansion.
- Brush each heart with the egg wash and arrange the apples in a decorative pattern – leaving a 2cm edging around each tart.
- Drizzle the apples with a little warm apricot jam.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- Dust with icing sugar and sprinkle with dried rose petals or edible flowers.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
JAZZ™ Apple Donuts
JAZZ™ Apple and Bacon Corn Fritters with a Habanero Honey Glaze
Waffles with Poached HONEYCOT® Apricots & Rosewater Greek Yoghurt
Croc Eggs Plum & Ricotta Pancake Stack
Chocolate, Vanilla and CROC EGGS™ Plums Ice-Cream Sandwiches
Crispy Soy Roasted Pork Belly with Asian Spiced BLACK DIAMOND® Plums