JAZZ™ Apple, Date, Almond & Mint Salad with Sweet Vanilla Lime Dressing
- Prepration Time
- 6 Jazz apples
- 4-5 large medjool dates
- 1/4 cup Roasted almonds roughly chopped
- 1 lime for zest & juice
- fresh mint leaves garnish
- 1/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tbs vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 Juice of a lime
- tiny pinch of flaked sea salt
- Place the dressing ingredients into a small jar and shake to combine then set aside.
- Slice the JAZZ™ Apples into rounds ½ cm thick.
- Arrange them on a plate or tray and squeeze ½ lime juice over the slices to stop them from browning.
- Next, pour half of the dressing over the JAZZ™ Apples and set aside.
- Remove the seeds from the middle of the dates and finely slice. Tip: Freeze your dates beforehand so they are easier to slice. They are also deliciously chewy when frozen!
- Place the dressed JAZZ™ Apples onto a serving plate then top with the sliced dates, chopped almonds, lime zest, and a few fresh mint leaves.
- Drizzle with the remaining dressing and serve.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
envy™ Apple Crumble Bars
Spicy Butterscotch JAZZ™ Apple Cake
Moroccan chickpea and JAZZ™ apple tagine
CROC EGGS™ Plum Smoothie
Stewed Smitten® Apple with Nuts, Seeds and Yoghurt
Chocolate, Vanilla and CROC EGGS™ Plums Ice-Cream Sandwiches
JAZZ™ Apple Cinnamon Roll Ice cream
the MONTAGUE tree™ Plum and Coconut Cake by Donna Hay