JAZZ™ Apple Chips
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 3 JAZZ™ apples
- 1/3 cup castor sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 160° C and line two trays with baking paper.
- Wash the apple skin then dry and slice the apples thinly into rounds.
- Arrange the apple slices in a single layer on the trays and sprinkle with the combined sugar and cinnamon then cook for approx. 2 hours or until dehydrated and crispy but not too coloured. Allow to cool and store in an air-tight container.
* You can brush with a little honey or maple syrup instead of sugar if desired.
* Add a sprinkle of very finely chopped walnuts or pecans.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
JAZZ™ Apple & Mustard Potato Salad
JAZZ™ Apple Cinnamon Roll Ice cream
Pork Tenderloin with JAZZ™ Apple & Onion Marmalade
Balsamic & JAZZ™ Apple Almond Butter Stuffed Dates
JAZZ™ Apple Galettes