HONEYCOT® Apricot Ice Cream with Lemon Myrtle
- Prepration Time
- 5 eggs
- 2/3 cup caster sugar (⅔ cup)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon myrtle powder
- 1⅔ cups cream
- 1 kg HONEYCOT® apricots
- Combine eggs, sugar, vanilla and lemon myrtle in a blender with a whisk attachment and whisk until it is thick and doubled in volume.
- In another bowl whip cream until soft peaks, then fold through, then add the chopped apricots and stir through with a wooden spoon.
- Pour this into a freezer safe container and freeze until almost frozen. Remove, then stir through again and re freeze, repeat three more times, then freeze until ready to use.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
Waffles with Poached HONEYCOT® Apricots & Rosewater Greek Yoghurt
JAZZ™ Apple Crepe Cake with Meringue
the MONTAGUE tree™ Plum Crumble
JAZZ™ Apple, Ham, & Cheese Pockets
Spiced CROC EGG™ Plum Chutney
envy™ Apple Beef Pot Roast
Smitten® Apple, Ricotta, Pepita and Honey Toast