HONEYCOT® Apricot Tart with Cardamon and Hazelnuts
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- Passive Time
- 1 sheet short cut pastry
- 125 g caster sugar (½ cup)
- 125 g softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 300 g almond meal (2 cups)
- 3 tbsp ground cardamon
- 1 handful hazelnuts skin removed
- 10 apricots stone removed and sliced
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Grease a 22cm tart tin with oil spray
- Fit and trim pastry to tin, chill pastry for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Then blind bake the pastry shell for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the filling by creaming the sugar and butter until fluffy, add eggs one at a time, continue to beat well then fold in the almond meal and cardamom.
- Cool the tart shell and spoon in the batter and flatten the top with a spatula and arrange the slices of ripe apricots to your liking and scatter the hazelnuts and bake for 30 minutes.
- When cooked, rest for at least 30 minutes before removing from tin.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
Caramelised Grilled JAZZ™ Apples with Coconut Cream and Granola
JAZZ™ Apple Crumble Slice
Smitten® Stewed Apples with Oatmeal Crumble
JAZZ™ Apple Cinnamon Roll Ice cream
Croc EGG™ Plum Sorbet
Spiced JAZZ™ Apple & Dulce De Leche Bars
Cinnamon Oats with Stewed the MONTAGUE™ tree Plums
BLACK DIAMOND® Plum Sangria