envy™ Apple and Mustard Ketchup
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 8 envy™ apples, peeled and diced
- 2 brown onions, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp worchestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp mustard powder
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp grain mustard
- In a large saucepan, fry off the onion with a pinch of salt until soft. Add in the garlic and fry for a minute or so. Add in the apple, cook until soft and tender.
- Add in the vinegar and reduce by half. Add in the sugar, worcestershire, mustard powder and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine all the ingredients then add 1 cup of water. Turn the heat down to low and cook until everything has broken down.
- Blend until smooth. Taste and adjust the seasoning to your liking. Add in the grain mustard, stir through and then store in a jar in the fridge.
Recipe by Michael Weldon, featured on Farm to Fork.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
JAZZ™ Apple, Pork & Sage Meatballs
Kale, JAZZ™ Apple & Cashew Cheese Salad
White Chocolate envy™ Apple Brownies
JAZZ™ Apple, Ham, & Cheese Pockets
Waffles with Poached HONEYCOT® Apricots & Rosewater Greek Yoghurt
Plum, Grilled Radicchio and Goats Cheese Salad