Baked CROC EGGS™ Plums and Almond Tart
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 140 g butter
- 2 tsp water
- 125 g butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 125 g cream cheese
- 150 g almond meal
- 6 CROC EGGS™ Plums
For the pastry:
- Mix flour, butter and water in a food processor until a dough forms.
- Combine into a ball.
- Cover in cling wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough and place in a greased 10 × 35cm rectangle tart tin.
- Prick the pastry base with a fork.
- Bake at 190ºC for 10 minutes.
For the filling:
- Cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla essence and cream cheese. Stir through the almond meal.
- Pour mixture into the pastry shell, smooth then top with the sliced CROC EGGS™ Plums.
- Bake at 150ºC for 1 hour.
- Allow to cool before removing from the tin.
- Serve with cream and enjoy!
Credit: Melbourne Escapades
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
JAZZ™ Apple, Prune and Hazelnut Cake
Smitten® Stewed Apples with Oatmeal Crumble
Winter Power Bowl with JAZZ™ apple
Lentil, BLACK DIAMOND® Plum and Celeriac Salad
CROC EGGS™ Plum and Coconut Icy Poles
JAZZ™ Apple & Bacon Marmalade
Caramelised Grilled JAZZ™ Apples with Coconut Cream and Granola
Norman Style Chicken with JAZZ™ Apples