Baked CROC EGGS™ Plums and Almond Tart
- Prepration Time
- Cook Time
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 140 g butter
- 2 tsp water
- 125 g butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 125 g cream cheese
- 150 g almond meal
- 6 CROC EGGS™ Plums
For the pastry:
- Mix flour, butter and water in a food processor until a dough forms.
- Combine into a ball.
- Cover in cling wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough and place in a greased 10 × 35cm rectangle tart tin.
- Prick the pastry base with a fork.
- Bake at 190ºC for 10 minutes.
For the filling:
- Cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla essence and cream cheese. Stir through the almond meal.
- Pour mixture into the pastry shell, smooth then top with the sliced CROC EGGS™ Plums.
- Bake at 150ºC for 1 hour.
- Allow to cool before removing from the tin.
- Serve with cream and enjoy!
Credit: Melbourne Escapades
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
Caramelised Grilled JAZZ™ Apples with Coconut Cream and Granola
Smoky Tempeh & JAZZ™ Apple Slaw Sandwich
BBQ Pork Chops with JAZZ™ Apple & Potato
Chilli-glazed Salmon with Zoodles and the MONTAGUE tree™ Nectarine Salsa
Golden Syrup Smitten® Apple Dumplings
the MONTAGUE tree™ Peach Aquafaba Pavlova
Eggplant, JAZZ™ Apple and Fennel Curry
JAZZ™ Apple Galettes