* Congratulations to our two winners Sally Martin from South Australia and Lisa Tempone from Victoria*
With the CROC EGGS™ Plums season fast approaching that means so too is summer!
This summer we are excited to be partnering with Moonlight Cinema.
To help you celebrate summer, we are giving you the chance to win two SEASON PASSES to the Moonlight Cinema location of your choice.
All you need to do is tell us in 25 words or less what’s your favourite way to celebrate summer.
Competition closed Sunday 1st December 2019 at 11:59PM AEST.
Terms & Conditions:
- By participating in this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By participating in this competition entrants are required to provide their name, phone number, email address, pick their favourite stonefruit and explain in 25 words or less what’s their favourite way to celebrate summer. Entries can be made via the Montague website (http://montague.com.au/our-products/stonefruit/croc-eggs/).
- Only entries that are submitted between 09:00AM AEST Monday, 18 November 2019 and 11:59PM AEST Sunday, 1 December 2019 are eligible.
- The prize is two (2) Season Passes to the Moonlight cinemas, the total prize value is up to $3,620 for each and will awarded to two winners. Season Pass. The passes can be used at any of the Moonlight Cinema locations including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth.
- A Season Pass is valid for two (2) General Admissions per day only to the voucher holder and one guest and ID may be requested upon entry. Entry is subject to capacity. Non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. This voucher cannot be transferred or sold without the prior written permission. The Season Pass is valid from Thursday 4 December for Sydney, Melbourne and Perth locations, Saturday 14 December for Adelaide and Brisbane, through until Saturday 29 March 2020 for all locations, when the season concludes.
- Prize does not include any additional services, such as food and drinks but these can be purchased separately directly with Moonlight Cinema.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 years of age, residents of Australia and provide full name, email address and postal code to be considered eligible for entry.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Two winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with the terms and conditions. The draw will be performed by a random process on Monday, 2 December 2019 at 11:00AM AEST at 10 – 18 Horswood Road Narre Warren Road Victoria 3804.
- The winners will be notified via email or phone on Monday, 2 December 2019 who must then provide their postal address for delivery of the prize.
- The winners must respond to the notification of winning within 7 business days. Failure to respond to the notification will result in the Promoter deeming the prize as unclaimed and drawing another entry will take place on Tuesday, 10 December 2019 at 10:00AM AEST at 10 – 18 Horswood Road Narre Warren Road Victoria 3804.
- The prize will only be delivered within Australia and the winners should allow up to 3 business days from the date of claim for delivery.
- Prize is neither redeemable nor transferable for cash.
- © W.F. Montague Pty Ltd and The Greater Union Organisation Pty Ltd do not accept responsibility for any unclaimed prize.
- By entering this competition, you are providing consent to © W.F. Montague Pty Ltd to contact you by email for marketing and promotional purposes following this competition. You will always be given the option to opt out of receiving any further communication.
- The winners details will be published on Montague’s website (http://montague.com.au/) by Wednesday, 3 December 2019. For any unclaimed prizes, the winner of the redraw will be published on Montague’s website on Wednesday 11th December 2019.
- © W.F. Montague Pty Ltd, The Greater Union Organisation Pty Ltd and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.
- © W.F. Montague Pty Ltd and The Greater Union Organisation Pty Ltd limitation of liability: Both parties are not responsible for the loss of prize due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner ©W.F. Montague Pty Ltd and The Greater Union Organisation Pty Ltd take no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. To the extent permitted by law, ©W.F. Montague Pty Ltd and The Greater Union Organisation Pty Ltd are not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by © W.F. Montague Pty Ltd and The Greater Union Organisation Pty Ltd, or their servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winners and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
- The Promoter is:
- © W.F. Montague Pty Ltd:10 -18 Horswood Road Narre Warren North Victoria 3804 Australia ABN 23 004 410 664
- The prize is provided by:
- The Greater Union Organisation Pty Ltd: 478 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Licence / Permit No:
ACT: TP 19/04657.1 SA: T19/1963 / NSW:LTPS /19/40023