28 by Sam Wood Instagram Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
28 by Sam Wood Instagram giveaway: 1 x 6-month subscription & 4 x 3-month subscription
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the promotion is considered acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is: W. F. Montague, whose registered office is at 10-18 Horswood Rd, Narre Warren North 3804 VIC. ABN 23 004 410 664
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Montague and their immediate families and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Montague Official Instagram page (@Montagueofficial).
- Participants have unlimited entries.
- The promotion commences on 5th September 2023 at 10:00am AEDT, and ends at 11:59 pm AEDT on 3rd October 2023 (“Promotional Period”). No further entries will be permitted after this cut off.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entry is via the Montague Official Instagram page (@montagueofficial). The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Participants will need to like and comment on the nominated Sam Wood post detailing how they enjoy JAZZ™ apples in 25 words or less.
One winner will be chosen for the top first prize, and four winners for the remaining four prizes, at random on October 4th 2023 at 9am AEDT at 10 Horswood Rd Narre Warren North 3804. The winner will be contacted via telephone and via direct message on Instagram on October 4th 2023 between 10am and 5pm AEDT.
The decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or inappropriate entries will be deemed invalid.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prizes are 1 x 6-month subscription and 4 x 3-month subscription to 28 by Sam Wood. There will be 5 individual winners.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
13. Winners with the most creative responses will be chosen by Montague Australia staff at random.
14. The winner will be contacted via direct message and will have one (1) day to respond to claim their prize.
If the winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within one day of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and do an official redraw/forfeit the prize.
15. The prize will be emailed to the participant.
16. Winners of the competition agree to be featured on the @MontagueOfficial Instagram and Facebook page as part of the promotion of the event. Any images used will be provided to the winners to seek approval before posting.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Victorian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You are providing your information to Montague and not to any other party.
- Montague’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Montague shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify
these terms and conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this
- Montague also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside
of its control.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Instagram from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person.