- PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- COOK TIME: 5 minutes
- SERVES: 4
- Heat the butter in a heavy based pan and place the apricot halves, flesh side down and grill until charred, the sprinkle of sugar will aid the charring process.
- Place sliced apricots in a pot with 2 cups of water and bring to a simmer over a gentle heat for 3 – 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In another pot heat the honey with some of apricot water until just warm. Keep for later, this will be to pour over the waffles.
- Mix the rosewater into the yogurt.
- To assemble the waffles: place the warmed waffle on a plate and spoon over the poached apricots and top with yogurt, honey and top with grilled apricot half and a scattering of almonds and mint.