- PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- COOK TIME: 1 hour
- SERVES: 4
To make the Sticky Smoky Spicy Pork Ribs
- Place smoky spicy sauce, orange juice, garlic, maple syrup and brown sugar into a large baking dish then stir to combine.
- Add whole pork ribs and turn to coat completely in marinade. Allow to marinate for at least 30 mins, preferably 4hrs or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 165°C.
- Drain the marinade and reserve for basting.
- Cover baking tray with foil and place in oven to bake for 45 mins.
- Turn the oven up to 180°C.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven and remove foil.
- Baste pork ribs with some of the reserved marinade and return to oven for 10 mins.
- Baste again and return to oven. Repeat until all the marinade has been used and the pork ribs are caramelised and sticky. Approximately 15 – 20 mins.
- To serve, cut the pork ribs into 1- 2 ribs, sprinkle with coriander leaves, sesame seeds and squeeze over lemon juice.
Jazz Apple Slaw
- Whisk together mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Stir mustard mixture into the whole egg mayonnaise.
- Stir the mayonnaise through the Jazz Apples.
- Serve with Sticky Smoky Spicy Pork Ribs.