- PREP TIME: 15 minutes
- COOK TIME: 25 minutes
- SERVES: 12 muffins
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and cloves into a large bowl.
- Coarsely grate two Jazz apples into a second bowl, then whisk in the sugar, oil, eggs and milk.
- Pour the Jazz apple mixture into the flour mixture and beat well until smooth
- Spoon into 12 lined ½ cup muffin moulds. Finely slice the remaining Jazz apple and arrange the slices on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until a skewer can be inserted and removed cleanly. Cool on a rack, then serve.