- PREP TIME: 15 minutes
- COOK TIME: 20 minutes
- SERVES: 4
- Slice the potatoes ½cm thick and fry in olive oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat for 4 minutes, until beginning to brown. Add the Jazz™ apples, garlic, fennel seeds, chili flakes and butter and cook for 3 more minutes, until aromatic.
- Pour in the wine, season with salt and pepper then simmer until the liquid has evaporated. Mix in the shallots.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper, then dust with flour. Combine the eggs and milk and dip the cutlets, the coat with a mixture of breadcrumbs and oregano.
- Fry in hot (180C) vegetable oil for 4 minutes each side, until well browned and the pork is firm to touch.
- Drain on kitchen paper, then serve with the apple mixture and lemon wedges.