- PREP TIME: 20 minutes
- COOK TIME: 1¼ hours
- SERVES: 18
- Preheat oven to 125C.
- Put the oats, coconut, figs, pepitas, sunflower seeds and almonds in a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Add the apple and mix again.
- Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and mix thorough until the ingredients are evenly coated.
- Press the mixture into a lined 21cm square cake tin and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes, until lightly golden on the edges and firm to touch.
- Cut into 18 pieces, then cool thoroughly before serving. Store airtight for up to 1 week.