- PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- SERVES: 4-6 people
- Place the dressing ingredients into a small jar and shake to combine then set aside.
- Slice the JAZZ™ Apples into rounds ½ cm thick.
- Arrange them on a plate or tray and squeeze ½ lime juice over the slices to stop them from browning.
- Next, pour half of the dressing over the JAZZ™ Apples and set aside.
- Remove the seeds from the middle of the dates and finely slice. Tip: Freeze your dates beforehand so they are easier to slice. They are also deliciously chewy when frozen!
- Place the dressed JAZZ™ Apples onto a serving plate then top with the sliced dates, chopped almonds, lime zest, and a few fresh mint leaves.
- Drizzle with the remaining dressing and serve.