- PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- SERVES: 1 person
- Cut the apple in half and remove the core.
- Place ½ of the apple in a blender with rolled oats, chia seeds, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, cloves and the date. Blend till smooth
- Take the remaining apple and dice. (Toss in a squeeze of fresh lemon if desired to stop it going brown).
- Pour 1/2 of the mixture into a tall glass. Top with 2 tbsp of the coconut yoghurt and half of the chopped apple. Top with remaining oat mixture from the blender then finish with the remaining 2 tbsp of coconut yoghurt and apple.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon to serve.
Credit: Rachael Finch