- PREP TIME: 15 minutes
- COOK TIME: 25 minutes
- SERVES: 4
- To make the plum sauce, heat one tablespoon of the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat and gently sauté the onion, garlic, chilli and ginger, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Add the tomato paste, plums and white wine and keep cooking for a further 5 minutes until the plums are cooked through.
- Allow to cool slightly, then puree until it becomes a thick sauce. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the rest of the oil on a grill plate until hot and bbq the chicken skewers for 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve with a side of grated slaw and place the spicy plum sauce in a small dish. Enjoy