- PREP TIME: 40 mins
- COOK TIME: 70 mins
- SERVES: 8 people
For the pastry:
- Mix flour, butter and water in a food processor until a dough forms.
- Combine into a ball.
- Cover in cling wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough and place in a greased 10 × 35cm rectangle tart tin.
- Prick the pastry base with a fork.
- Bake at 190ºC for 10 minutes.
For the filling:
- Cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla essence and cream cheese. Stir through the almond meal.
- Pour mixture into the pastry shell, smooth then top with the sliced CROC EGGS™ Plums.
- Bake at 150ºC for 1 hour.
- Allow to cool before removing from the tin.
- Serve with cream and enjoy!
Credit: Melbourne Escapades